A client of mine came to me with hair that had been over processed resulting in breakage throughout her entire head. Most noticeably it caused so much breakage it had severely shortened the length of her hair. She wanted extensions to take her hair back to the hair she was used to having: Full, shiny, and healthy looking. Most importantly she wanted it to look natural.
As a stylist our job is to determine what type of extensions ( if any) would be best for your hair type and texture, we also have to have a keen eye for color matching. In some circumstances we have to say no, contrary to popular belief extensions are not for everybody. Luckily in this case Easilenghts were the perfect fit.
A little about Easilenghts tape in Extensions:
- Easilenghts come in 16″ and 20″ length
- Easilenghts are made with 100% Remy Human hair, the best hair available
- They are avaialble in a very wide range of colors and can mixed and matched for the ultimate custom color blend
- Easilenghts take less than two hours to apply ( on average and hour and a half)
- Easilenghts are re-usable, they have to be moved up every 4-6 weeks as your hair naturally grows and the packets grow with it
- They are non damaging and EXTREMELY lightweight. So lightweight that they are very ideal for fine or thin hair.
- Price range : $250-$750
The result was a happy client and beautiful hair, my favorite things!